Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spray Paint Madness

Alright, I admit it. I've become a spray paint addict. I'm going to regular therapy sessions and this is really hard on my family and friends, so I appreciate your support through these difficult times. However, the fact of the matter is, it's just so FUN! I want to live, breathe, eat and drink spray paint (Actually, not really, because that would be bad for my lungs and taste really bad). But I'm in love with spray paint! Sorry, mom and dad, no college for me. This is spray paint, and I'm eloping with it!

So how did this come about? Well, a friend came over and we decided to spray paint my dad's observatory. The observatory is a metal shack about the size of the handicapped port-a-potties (Never seen one? Neither did I until a month or two ago. They're about bigger by half than normal port-a-potties). Inside is a gigantic telescope and about three million spiders. SO we went over to the local hardware store, bought seven cans of spray paint (silver, gold, orange, yellow, red, green, and purple) and went crazy. On one side is a huge peace sign with a squiggly pattern going out from it, another side is a huge yin-yang sign with a stripe pattern going out from it, on another side is a checkered-ish plaid pattern with a Sanskrit Om sign in the middle. On the door side, there is a stripe pattern with zigzags on both sides of the doors. The doors themselves are a solid purple with silver stars and moons on them. The door frames are gold.

After that, we went into a frenzy finding things to paint. I have a clubhouse in my backyard which I have promised another friend he could paint. I am begging my dad to let me paint the garage door, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

Spray paint addicts (people who like painting, not inhaling the fumes) unite!

No comments: