Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trick Dog

This is Trick Dog. It is one of the most awesome places I've been. You can tell a couple of reasons just by looking at the picture: Bright colors, crazy decor, relaxed atmosphere... But there are other reasons:

  1. The Store. You can buy trailer-shaped bird houses, paper mechanics (Where you put it together in a certain way so that the 3D cutouts will do things when you crank the handle), something I can't expose because I got one as a secret present to a friend, t-shirts, bags, and other such novelties.
  2. The Food. They have excellent and decadent pastries of all sorts, but the smoothies are what I like the best. For anyone that goes there, either get the mango or the mocha smoothie. It is heaven in a cup.
  3. The Outside of the Store. There are wooden figures everywhere. The fence is made in such a way that the pieces of wood make animals doing things. There are wooden sculptures, chairs that look like people that you can sit on, things on the fence... it is the picture of awesomeness.
  4. The Street It's On. The street it's on is one that is out of the way. It's the street you use to exit the town. It's name? Bye Street. I'd post a picture but I'm on my Grandma's computer right now and I can't access it.
  5. The People You See There. They're interesting, and that is all.

No comments: